Aero Core Anti-Draught Ventilators
Combination anti-draught ventilator sets with excellent airflow properties to provide:
- ventilation for heat producing appliances
- background room ventilation (without hit & miss).
Offers reduction of draughts and light compared to basic through wall ventilation.
Aesthetically pleasing and a simple to install modular systems that are ideal for refurbishment, remedial work and new build projects
- but benefit the installer most for use in existing walls.
Cowl or grille (external) versions available with or without baffle in terracotta or brown
- supplied with internal white plastic louvre grille.
Sets with balanced acoustic properties also available.
For more information call 01405 765567 Free next day delivery *
View product range & add to quote
Features & Benefits
- Aesthetically pleasing and a simple to install modular system
- UV stablised cowls and grilles
- Ideal for refurbishment, remedial and new build projects
- Excellent airflow properties
- Offers reduction of draughts and light compared to basic through wall ventilation
- Cowl or grille version available with or without baffle
- Internal finish with white open louvre grille
- To provide ventilation for heat producing appliances (see product range table for appliance rated input references)
- To provide background room ventilation (without hit & miss)
- Please refer the product range table for compatible appliance rated inputs
How to Order
- State the correct anti-draught ventilator for the heating appliance to be vented or background ventilation required
- State the required colour of external cowl and/or grille
Core anti- draught can be installed into new build projects but benefit the installer most for use in external walls.
To fit in an existing cavity wall:
- Make a hole through the full cavity wall by either a 127-130mm (for 5” vent set) or 157mm (for 6” vent set) core drill ensuring a small incline
- Remove all the brickwork debris to fit the vent
- Large flanges around the external cowl and internal grille allow minor irregularities to be covered easily and adequate fixing
- External cowl can be silicone sealed to face or screw fixed.
Regulations and Standards
- Equivalent area tested to BS5440-2:2009
- Compliant with BS 5871-3:2005 & BS 493:1995
- Complies with Building Regulation Approved Document F (2010 edition)
- Complies with Building Regulation Approved Document J (2010 edition)
- Complies with ‘The Scottish Building Standards’ Technical handbooks
- Meets the requirements of British Gas
- Satisfies NHBC Standards
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 (quality)
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 14001 (enviromental)
Material and Colour Choice
- UV stabilised cowls and grilles
- External grilles/cowls in terracotta and brown
- Internal grilles are white as standard