Acoustic Aero Wall dB Anti-Draught Ventilators
Combination ventilator sets with balanced acoustic properties to provide ventilation for heat producing appliances and or background room ventilation
- provides airborne sound insulation properties up to 41dB.
Individual ventilation sets can supply up to maximum appliance rated input of 22kW (75,000 Btu/h) and are an ideal solution for refurbishment, remedial work and new build.
Aero wall ventilators full comply with all Gas Board and Building Regulations requirements.
They are aesthetically pleasing and a simple to install modular system, balanced for both good airflow and acoustic properties.
Combination ventilator sets offer a superior reduction of draughts and light, compared with basic through-wall ventilation. The dB acoustic version is ideal for reducing sound, particularly low frequency noise (road and rail).
Cowl or grille versions are available with or without a baffle in terracotta and brown and an internal white open louvre grille.
View product range & add to quote
Features & Benefits
- Aesthetically pleasing and a simple to install modular system
- Balanced for both good airflow and acoustic properties
- Offers reduction of sound, draughts and light compared to basic through wall ventilation
- Ideal for reducing low frequency road & rail traffic noise (typically between 63Hz – 200Hz)
- Cowl or air brick version available
- Internal staggered acoustic foam
- Internal finish with open louvre grille
- To provide ventilation for heat producing appliances
- To provide background room ventilation
- To provide airborne sound insulation properties up to 41dB
- Individual ventilation sets can supply up to maximum appliance rated input of 22 kW (75,000 Btu/h)
- For new build, refurbishment and remedial work
Please see the Product Details table for:
- equivalent area
- maximum appliance rate input
- acoustic property performance.
How to Order
- State the correct anti-draught ventilator 'or in multiples' for the heating appliance to be vented or background ventilation and 'acoustic' requirements
- State the required colour of external cowl and air brick (internal open grille supplied in white only)
Installation into Existing Wall (also suitable for installtion into New Build):
- stitch drill and remove brickwork to one brick wide x either 1 or 2 brick high (dependant on requirement
- fit sloping away from the inner wall
- large flanges around the external cowl and internal grille allow minor irregularities to be covered easily and adequate fixing.
- external cowl will push into sleeve and can be silicone sealed to face or screw fixed.
Regulations and Standards
- Acoustic tested to BS EN 20140-10:1992, BS EN ISO 140-3:1995 & BS EN ISO 717-1:1997
- Equivalent area tested to BS EN 13141-1:2004
- Compliant with BS 5440-2:2009, BS 5871-3:2005 & BS 493:1995
- Complies with Building Regulation 2000 Approved Documents F (2010 edition) & J (2010 edition)
- Complies with ‘The Scottish Building Standards’ Technical handbooks
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 (quality) and BS EN ISO 14001 (enviromental)
- Assist in meeting Building Regulation Approved Document E ‘Resistance to the passage of sound’
- Satisfies NHBC Standards
Material and Colour Choice
- Manufactured by injection moulding in HIPS/Polypropylene
- External brick/cowls available in brown and terracotta
- Internal grilles supplied in white as standard