Acoustic Aero Core dB Anti-Draught Ventilators
Combination ventilator sets for background venting which are used to provide ventilation for heat producing appliances and background room ventilation (without hit & miss)
Individual ventilation sets can supply up to maximum appliance rated input of 22kW (75,000 Btu/h) and are an ideal solution for refurbishment, remedial work and new build.
Aero core ventilators fully comply with all Gas Board and Building Regualtions requirements.
They are aesthetically pleasing and a simple to install modular system with excellent airflow properties.
Combination ventilator sets offer a superior reduction of draughts and light, compared with basic through-wall ventilation. The dB acoustic version is ideal for reducing sound, particualrly low frequency road and rail noise.
Cowl or grille versions are available with or without a baffle in terracotta and brown,and an internal finish with white open louvre grille.
View product range & add to quote
Features & Benefits
- Aesthetically pleasing and a simple to install modular system
- Excellent airflow properties
- Offers reduction of sound, draughts and light compared to basic through wall ventilation
- Ideal for reducing low frequency road & rail noise
- Cowl or grille version available with or without baffle
- Internal finish with open louvre grille
- Core drill ventilation for heat producing appliances
- To provide background room ventilation
- To provide airborne sound insulation properties up to 38dB
- Ideal solution for refurbishment, remedial work and new build
Please see the Product Details table for:
- equivalent area
- maximum appliance rate input
- acoustic property performance.
How to Order
- State the correct anti-draught ventilator 'or in multiples' for the heating appliance to be vented or background ventilation required and stipulate 'acoustic'
- State the required colour of external cowl and/or grille
Regulations and Standards
- Acoustic tested to BS EN 20140-10:1992, BS EN ISO 140-3:1995 & BS EN ISO 717-1:1997
- Equivalent area tested to BS 5440-2:2009
- Compliant with BS 5871-3:2005 & BS 493:1995
- Complies with Building Regulation 2000 Approved Documents F (2010 edition) & J (2010 edition)
- Complies with ‘The Scottish Building Standards’ Technical handbooks
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001
- Assist in meeting Building Regulation Approved Document E ‘Resistance to the passage of sound’
- Satisfies NHBC Standards
Material and Colour Choice
- UV stabilised cowls and grilles in brown and terracotta only
- Internal grilles are white as standard