Eaves Vent Protector (3017 - 1.5m) and Felt Support Trays (1128 - 600mm)
Suitable for new build and remedial work, the Eaves Vent Protector and Felt Support Trays are designed to prevent damage to roofing felt at the eaves of a roof and to replace worn or perished roofing felt.
The design and durability of the tray allows the felt to be cut back level with the rear of the fascia board.
The Eaves Vent Protector (product code 3017) is supplied in 1.5m lengths and the Felt Support Trays (product code 1128) are available in standard lengths of 600mm.
For more information call 01405 765567 Free next day delivery *
View product range & add to quote
Features & Benefits
- Effective, quick and easy to fit
- Improves performance of other roofing materials
- Ideal for remedial work
- Durable and totally resistant to decay
- To be used with all roof pitches between 15 and 70°
- At the eaves of a roof to support and protect roofing felt/membrane
- For remedial work to replace worn or perished roofing felt/membrane
- Suitable for new build and remedial projects
How to Order
Measure the overall length of the eaves to be protected and divide by 1.35m (allows for essential overlapping) to determine the number of protectors required.
Quality, Regulations and Standards
- Satisfies all NHBC recommendations
- Complies with all relevant Building Regulations and British Standards
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
Material and Colour Choice
- Extruded in UPVC
- Black/dark grey
Fit on the top of the fascia board - below the roofing felt/membrane, allowing for a 150mm overlap where the pieces join.
Secure with clout nails and fold back the rear flap to rest on the rafters.