Roll Form Eaves Vent (Roll Out Rafter Tray) - 1121 and 1131
An easy to install secondary roof vent system to maintain ventilation between insulation and the roof membrane - available in either 300 or 600mm widths.
300mm wide rolls are generally suitable for insulation material depths of up to 250mm and 600mm wide rolls are to be installed with thicker insulation materials up to 400mm in thickness.
A roll out rafter tray that provides an economical and convenient solution to the problem of eaves ventilation.
The structure of the product ensures that a ventilation channel of at least 25mm deep is maintained between the insulation and roofing felt/membrane.
For use on pitched roof eaves ventilation and on standard pitched roofs where the pitch is 15 degrees or more and the roof void is uninhabited attic or loft space.
The product is supplied in convenient 6m rolls and is simply rolled out along the rafters and nailed or stapled into position.
The profile is designed to be used with 600mm and 400mm rafter spacings - therefore a convenient and can be cost effective alternative to individual rafter trays.
View product range & add to quote
Features & Benefits
- Efficient secondary roof ventilation product
- Easy to install
- Durable, totally resistant to decay and easy to fit
- Supplied in convenient 6m rolls
- For new build and refurbishment projects
- For pitched roof eaves ventilation
- On roofs with spacings of between 400mm and 600mm centres
- For use on pitched roof eaves ventilation and on standard pitched roofs where the pitch is 15 degrees or more and the roof void is an attic or loft space
- The product is designed to be used with 600mm, 450mm and 400mm rafter spacings
A single roll of 1121 - 300mm wide panel is suitable for installtion with insulation material thicknesses of:
A single roll of 1131 - 600mm wide panel is applicable for insulation material thicknesses of:
How to Order
- Measure the overall length of the eaves to be ventilated and divide by 6m (length of standard roll) to determine the number of rolls of ventilator required
- For applications of deep loft fill loft insulation there may be a requirement to install a double row of Roll Form Eaves Vent
- Additional rows will simply but joint together to form a double layer
- Ensure that the correct product width (1121 - 300mm or 1131 - 600mm) has been selected to suit the project requirment
All Timloc secondary roof ventilators are of adequate width to provide a reliable ventilation channel over insulation quilts of up to 150mm thickness when carefully positioned and installed.
If thicker insulation quilt or multiple layers are to be used and/or the roof pitch is quite shallow the standard ventilators may not be wide enough.
In this case it is recommended that 2 rows of secondary ventilators are installed, one above the other. Please contact the Timloc Technical Team for further advice.
- Unroll the ventilator along the rafters along the full length of the eaves and both sides of the building to create a cross flow ventilation action
- Position centrally above the wall plate
- This is the narrowest part of the roof where insulation is most likely to constrict airflow
- Push the corrugations down over the top of the rafters and secure using clout nails or staples
Quality, Regulations and Standards
- Satisfies all NHBC recommendations
- Complies with all relevant Building Regulations and British Standards
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
Material and Colour Choice
- Manufactured by vacuum forming in UPVC
- Available in black only