Specify Timloc Rafter Roll. Available in 300mm, 600mm and 800mm wide sizes.
It satisfies all NHBC recommendations and complies with all relevant Building Regulations and British Standards and is manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001 standards.
For more information call 01405 765567 Free next day delivery *
The Timloc rafter roll is designed to maintain a clear path of air into the roof void in the eaves to prevent the build up of condensation. It is now available in three sizes: 300mm, 600mm and our NEW 800mm wide roll and is available for FREE Next Day Delivery.*
It is specified by many builders. It offers a ventilation air path into the roof, which critical to prevent roof-space condensation is maintained to ensure that space is not blocked by roof insulation. Suitable for new build and refurbishment work.
Features & Benefits +
- Efficient secondary roof ventilation product
- Easy to install
- Durable, totally resistant to decay and easy to fit
- Supplied in convenient 6m rolls
- For new build and refurbishment projects
- For pitched roof eaves ventilation
- On roofs with spacings of between 400mm and 600mm centres
Technical Information +
Our roll out rafter tray provides an economical and and convenient solution to the problem of eaves ventilation. The structure of the chane ensures that a ventilation channel of at least 25mm deep is maitained between the instalation and roofing or felt membrane.
- For use on pitched roof eaves ventilation and on standard pitched roofs where the pitch is 15 degrees or more and the roof void is an attic or loft space
- The product is designed to be used with 400mm and 600mm rafter spacings
A single roll of 1121 - 300mm roll panel coverage is suitable for:
A single roll of 1131 - 600mm roll panel coverage is suitable for:
A singel roll of 1151 - 800mm roll panel coverage is suitable for:
How to order +
- Measure the overall length of the eaves to be ventilated and divide by 6m (length of standard roll) to determine the number of rolls of ventilator required
- For applications of deep loft fill loft insulation there may be a requirement to install a double row of Roll Form Eaves Vent
- Additional rows will simply but joint together to form a double layer
- Ensure that the correct product width (1121 - 300mm or 1131 - 600mm) has been selected to suit the project requirment
Installation Advice +
All Timloc secondary roof ventilators are of adequate width to provide a reliable ventilation channel over insulation quilts of up to 150mm thickness when carefully positioned and installed.
If thicker insulation quilt or multiple layers are to be used and/or the roof pitch is quite shallow the standard ventilators may not be wide enough.
In this case it is recommended that 2 rows of secondary ventilators are installed, one above the other. Please contact the Timloc Technical Team for further advice.
- Unroll the ventilator along the rafters along the full length of the eaves and both sides of the building to create a cross flow ventilation action
- Position centrally above the wall plate
- This is the narrowest part of the roof where insulation is most likely to constrict airflow
- Push the corrugations down over the top of the rafters and secure using clout nails or staples
Quality, Regulations and Standards +
- Satisfies all NHBC recommendations
- Complies with all relevant Building Regulations and British Standards
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
Material and Colour Choice +
- Manufactured by vacuum forming in UPVC
- Available in black only
*Subject to availability. Free next day delivery is available orders placed before 12pm Mon - Thurs (excluding public holidays). To qualify for free delivery, you must meet a minimum order value. Please ask for further information.