Here’s just 5 reasons why you need to specify and install Timloc’s fire rated access panels:
On projects that require fire rated building components, you have to be sure that the products you’re installing give you the very best assurance of performance and quality. Here’s just 5 reasons why you need to specify and install Timloc’s fire rated access panels:
1. Available in a wide range of sizes and frame types, our fire rated access panels have been stringently tested and certificated as achieving 60-minute fire protection by Exova Warringtonfire
2. All Timloc’s fire rated access panels are draught stripped to help meet Part L air leakage requirements and also present a sound reducing benefit
3. Mineral wool insulation, fitted as standard, helps achieve compliance to BS 5250 and reduces the opportunity for condensation
4. Robust galvanised mild steel construction and enduring polyester powder coated finish provides you with a fit and forget installation
5. All our access panels have been designed to be quickly and easily installed and also presenting universal door handing and a quick release door panel mechanism for maximum access
To find out more about any of Timloc’s access panel solutions or any of our extensive products and support services or to request products samples then please don’t hesitate to call us on 01405 765 567, drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.timloc.co.uk.
Trust Timloc to deliver next working day!