Timloc Everdry Stepped Cavity Trays for Blockwork
- Each length of tray is available in a variety of base widths to suit different combinations of wall thicknesses and cavity widths
- Please ensure that you select the correct cavity width for the project at hand
- Weep holes can be formed by simply installing a purpose-made Timloc plastic wall weep unit (product 1143/TW1)
- In areas of severe weather exposure or where particularly porous facing blockwork is used, it is strongly recommended that extra weep holes are provided at intermediate points along the run of cavity trays
- Many components come in left or right handed versions, handing is dictated by the direction of the abutting roof slope. Establish the correct handings or it will be impossible to fit the cavity trays properly
- With pre-formed cavity trays such as Everdry, it is not strictly necessary for the cavity tray to span all the way across the cavity. As long as the cavity tray stands back from the rear face of the stone and projects far enough back into the cavity to intercept drips falling from wall ties, then it will perform effectively.