Injection Moulding Operative
We are currently recruiting for an Injection Moulding Operative to work in our busy factory in East Yorkshire.
Main responsibilities include:
- Operate the injection moulding machines in a safe and efficient manner
- Manufacturing to meet quality specifications
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is correctly completed
- Continuously monitoring injection moulding machines
- Packing product
- Despruing, trimming, problem solving and Robot operation
- Adhering to Health and Safety regulations at all times
- Keep work area clean, tidy and organised
The hours of work are Continental 12 hours shifts, rotational 4 on 4 off days and nights.
Previous experience in injection moulding would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be provided
Starting Salary £8.00 per hour (during training period) with a potential to increase upto £10.05 per hour when fully trained