Customer Service Administrator
We have an excellent opportunity for Customer Service Administrator at Timloc Building Products where you will act as the first point of contact in our Customer Service Department answering customers queries.
- Accurate and timely processing of sales orders and other customer service related processes
- Resolving customer queries via email or telephone
- Providing a professional, efficient and friendly front line experience to all customers
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will preferably have previous experience working within a Customer Service and order processing environment but it is not essential.
Essential skills for the role:
- Efficient data inputting skills with attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to develop a professional rapport with all customers
- Courteous and professional
Salary and benefits.
- Up to £20,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Annual Company Bonus