Horizontal Preformed Cavity Trays
Horizontal cavity trays are those that run horizontally within the wall. They are used in situations such as:
• at the abutment of a flat roof with a cavity wall
• at the abutment of a lean-to roof with a cavity wall
• above door or window openings
• above the edge of a concrete slab or ring beam
• above airbricks or meter boxes
• above ducts, pipes or cavity liners which pass through an external wall
• as threshold trays (bespoke)
Let us do the hard work for you!
Simply enter your cavity tray project details here and we’ll produce your project take off for you – for free.