Insulation Retaining Discs
Universally designed insulation retaining disc, available in 80mm diameter (red) and 65mm diameter (black) to suit most styles and sizes of wall ties and applications.
Featuring a firm grip design that will not move on the wall tie; retaining discs are clipped onto wall ties either before building in or in situ.
For more information call 01405 765567 Free next day delivery *
View product range & add to quote
Features & Benefits
- Firm grip construction onto wall tie
- Fits most wall ties styles and sizes
- Suitable for most applications - general purpose to heavy duty
- Compatible with fibre and rigid slab insulation
- Manufactured from robust polypropylene
- Long product life span
Should be fitted to every wall tie for projects where insulation retaining discs are required.
- general purpose, light and heavy duty applications
- fibre and rigid slab insulation.
- Suitable for fibre and rigid slab insulation
- Spacing should be in line with wall tie placement
- Retaining discs can be clipped onto wall ties either before building in or while in situ
- Due to the firm grip design the disc may require opening slightly to accept the wall tie
- Recommended that the wall tie is held in position when the disc is offered and clipped in place
- Should be fitted to every wall tie when insulation retaining discs are appropriate
- Spacing and quantity calculations should be in line with the wall tie requirements
Material and Colour Choice
Available in red.
Injection moulded manufacturing process in polypropylene:
- robust and strong
- long product life span.
Quality, Regulations and Standard
- Satisfies all NHBC recommendations
- Complies with all relevant Building Regulations and British Standards
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System