Insulation Retaining Discs
Universally designed insulation retaining disc, available in 80mm diameter (red) and 65mm diamter (black) to suit most styles and sizes of wall ties and applications.
Featuring a firm grip design that will not move on the wall tie; retaining discs are clipped onto wall ties either before building in or in situ.
Let us do the hard work for you!
Simply enter your cavity tray project details here and we’ll produce your project take off for you – for free.
View product range & add to quote
Features & Benefits
- Firm grip construction onto wall tie
- Fits most wall ties styles and sizes
- Suitable for most applications - general purpose to heavy duty
- Compatible with fibre and rigid slab insulation
- Manufactured from robust polypropylene
- Long product life span
Should be fitted to every wall tie for projects where insulation retaining discs are required.
- general purpose, light and heavy duty applications
- fibre and rigid slab insulation.
- Suitable for fibre and rigid slab insulation
- Spacing should be in line with wall tie placement
- Retaining discs can be clipped onto wall ties either before building in or while in situ
- Due to the firm grip design the disc may require opening slightly to accept the wall tie
- Recommended that the wall tie is held in position when the disc is offered and clipped in place
- Should be fitted to every wall tie when insulation retaining discs are appropriate
- Spacing and quantity calculations should be in line with the wall tie requirements
Material and Colour Choice
Available in red.
Injection moulded manufacturing process in polypropylene:
- robust and strong
- long product life span.
Quality, Regulations and Standard
- Satisfies all NHBC recommendations
- Complies with all relevant Building Regulations and British Standards
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System