Plastic Access Panels
Cost effective yet reliable and simple method for providing access to concealed services and connections.
An ideal solution for meeting the gas safety industry's and Building Regulations Part J’s concealed boiler blue inspection access requirements (non-fire related applications).
AP110 and AP200 are clip fit door panels.
AP150, AP300 and AP450* are hinged door panels.
Key lock facility available in selected sizes.
* not suitable for ceiling installations.
For more information call 01405 765567 Free next day delivery *
View product range & add to quote
Features & Benefits
- Cost effective product
- Saves time and money compared with site-made or steel access doors
- Smart aesthetic appearance and finish
- Lightly textured finish allows painting if required
- Picture frame surround smartly conceals cut out edges
- Picture frame surround contributes to a faster installation
- Universal door handing
- Flush fitting door panel can be fully removed for maximum access
- Installed in minutes using basic hand tools and silicone/ flexible sealant
- Catch clip secure closing mechanism
- Key lock options available
- Acoustic performance of 26dB (contact the Timloc Technical team for more information)
- Dry lined walls
- Ceilings (please note that the AP450 and AP450KL are not suitable for ceiling installations)
- Fire rating: No
- Acoustic performance: 26dB (please contact the Timloc Technical Team for more information)
- Airtight: No
- Insulated and draft stripped: No
- Locking facility: Catch clip across the range. Key lock in selected sizes
- Closing mechanism: Catch clip or keylock
How to Order
- Confirm the cutting hole size
- Advise if the key lock option is required
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Timloc Technical for further advice regarding the installation process for any Timloc access panels / hatches:
- Cut the hole to size – ensure that it’s straight and level
- Apply silicon or other suitable grade building adhesive to the back of the frame
- Check which way that you want the door to hinge
- Press the frame firmly into place, checking it is straight and level
- Do not operate the door panel until the adhesive has set completely
- To open the door, use a screw driver in the slot and lever up
To remove the door:
- open the door slightly.
- pull away from the hinge position maintaining the door at a slight angle
- this does not apply to panels AP110 and AP200 which are clip fit door panels
- to replace the door, reverse the removal process
Please note that the AP450 and AP450KL panels are not suitable for ceiling installations.
Quality and Standards
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- Document Part J – Concealed Flues in Voids (2010 edition)
Material and Colour Choice
- Tough and UV stabilised injection moulded HIPS/ABS plastic
- White finish – RAL 9016
- Can be painted if required