Air Tight Plastic Access Panels
Fully airtight clip fit plastic access panel range, with a high acoustic performance.
An economical solution for providing access to concealed services and helping to meet the requirements of:
- Building Regulation Part L – Conservation of Fuel and Power (air leakage)
- Building Regulation Part J’s - Heat Producing Appliances (concealed boiler flue inspection access)
- Building Regulation Part E – Resistance to Sound.
Featuring a unique integral airtight seal design that reduces the air permeability to 0.00/h.m +50pa, under positive pressure test conditions.
Installed in minutes using basic hand tools and silicon/ flexible sealant.
View product range & add to quote
Features & Benefits
- Integral and unique air tight seal
- Reduces air permeability to 0.00m3/h.m2 at 50Pa (under positive test conditions)
- Saves time and money compared with site-made or steel access doors
- Acoustic performance of 31dB (contact the Timloc Technical team for more information)
- Installed in minutes using basic hand tools and silicone/ flexible sealant
- Smart aesthetic appearance and finish
- Lightly textured finish allows painting if required
- Picture frame surround smartly conceals cut out edges
- Universal door handing
- Flush fitting door panel can be fully removed for maximum access
- Clip fit secure closing mechanism
- Available next working day
- Dry lined walls
- Back of cupboards units
- Fire Rating: No
- Acoustic performance: 31dB (please contact the Timloc Technical Team for further information)
- Airtight: Yes
- Draft stripped: No
- Locking facility: No
- Insulated: No
- Closing mechanism: Catch clip
How to Order
- Advise which size of panel is required
- Confirm the hole cutting size
- Cut hole to size – ensure that it’s straight and level.
- Apply silicon or other suitable grade building adhesive to the back of the frame.
- Check which way that you want the door to hinge.
- Press the frame firmly into place, checking it is straight and level.
- Do not operate the door panel until the adhesive has set completely.
- Simply push the clip fit door panel into the frame.
- To open the door, use a screw driver in the slot and lever up.
Quality and Standards
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 - Quality Management System
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 14001 - Environmental Management System
- Building Regulation Document Part J – Heat Producing Appliances (concealed boiler flue inspection access)
- Building Regulation Documents Part L1 and L2 - Conservation of Fuel and Power (air leakage)
- Building Regulation Document Part E – Resistance to Sound
- Meets all other relevant regulations and standards
Material and Colour Choice
- Tough and UV stabilised injection moulded HIPS/ABS plastic
- White finish – RAL 9016
- Textured finish can be painted if required