Metal 1 Hour Fire Rated Slim Frame Access Panels- Beaded Frame
Multi performance 1 hour fire rated steel beaded frame access panels to provide access to concealed building services and connections for applications where a 1 hour fire rating is required
- fire rating independently tested by Exova Warringtonfire.
Featuring a perforated / beaded frame for installation into an aperture to achieve a frameless flush finish after plaster skimming:
- a robust and durable alternative to plaster board faced panels which are susceptible to damage during installation and general operation.
Mineral wool insulation, fitted inside the door panel, and draught stripping presents excellent low air, heat and energy leakage and a high acoustic performance.
Ideal solution in helping to meet the requirements of:
- Building Regulation Part L – Conservation of Fuel and Power (air leakage)
- Building Regulation Part J’s - Heat Producing Appliances (concealed boiler flue inspection access)
- Building Regulation Part E – Resistance to Sound.
Hinged, flush door panels available with either a T-key twist or key lock mechanism..
View product range & add to quote
Features & Benefits
- Saves time and money in comparison to site fabricated hatches
- Independently fire rating tested by Exova Warringtonfire
- Mineral wool insulation
- Draught stripped
- Concealed frame after plaster skimming
- 32mm low profile frame ideal for installation with 15mm plaster board
- Flush fitting door panel with excellent aesthetic appearance and finish
- Tough polyester powder coated finish
- Allows for painting if required
- Quick and straightforward to install
- Universal door handling
- Quick release door panel mechanism fully removes to the door for maximum access
- Bespoke non-standard sizes also available
- Acoustic performance of 33dB (contact the Timloc Technical team for more information)
Ideal for projects that require reduced air leakage and/or an acoustic performance and a:
- 60 minute fire rating
- flush frameless finish.
A robust alternative to damage prone plaster board faced panels.
Frequently used applications:
- dry lined walls
- Fire rating: 1 hour
- Acoustic performance: 33dB (please contact the Timloc Technical Team for more information)
- Airtight: No
- Insulated and draft stripped: Yes
- Insulation spec: Mineral wool (45 kg/m3)
- Locking facility: Yes T-Key or key lock
- Closing mechanism: Square T-Key lock or key lock
How to Order
- State which size of panel is required
- Confirm the hole cutting size
- Establish if the project requires a key or a T-Key lock mechanism
- Please contact the Timloc Technical team for direct advice
Quality and Standards
Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001.
Helping to meet Building Regulation:
- Document Part J – Concealed Flues in Voids (2010 edition)
- Document Part E – Resistant to Sound (2003 edition)
- Part L1 and L2 – Conservation of Fuel and Power (2013 edition)
- All other relevant regulations and standards.